Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Does anyone have this happen and what can I do?

19 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for your reply! I know that attacking him is not good for either of us and I am going to counseling for this problem. I know that he is here to help me too but I think that he is afraid to help me. I need think that I need to first get things under control with the meds part. I am so glad that there are people out there that I can talk to about this because I feel so alone and my husband does not know what to do either.
19 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
momkoop, Thank you for sharing with us today. First of all talk to your doctor about your medications, and what effects you and how. You also need to be honest in what your concerns and questions are. Your husband is there for you and wants to help, but attacking him will not help either of you. Your husband is welcome to our site for support and help, just as you are. Try our Panic Program to help you through your journey. We also have an anxiety test that you can take and bring to your doctor. This will help better assess the situation for the two of you. Also ask your physician about support groups or counselling groups in your area. Please know we are always here for you. Our online support group is wonderful. They are full of knowledge and support. Hope this helps, Josie
19 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been having panic attacks ever since they took me off of all five bottles of my medication and I believed that my husband was having an affair. They put me on Xanax and it does work, but I am really worried about my husband because when I do have one and I get scared I attack him. Not physically just questioning and crying and scared and it's terrible. I worry about him everyday dealing with this and my kids. Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone panic like this? I am also worried about what meds to take because when I was on the other stuff it effected my sex drive and that is not good for a marriage. I love my husband so much and I want this all to end. Is there some kind of support group for him as well?

Reading this thread: