Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,667 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

hello :) new to group

19 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Morgaine! The support you get from others on this site is unbelievable!! Most importantly we are all going through the same thing so we know EXACTLY how you feel. This site has helped me alot and I'm sure it will help you too!! Keep posting
19 years ago 0 132 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Morgaine & welcome to the group. I have been visiting here for a few months & it's nice to communicate with others who understand. It sounds like we have some things in common. I am also 26 & have panic disorder. I take Zoloft & Xanax, & am crossing my fingers with the hopes of getting back on track too. Anyway I can't really offer any advise right now but I hope you find some comfort just knowing that you are not alone in this. Good Luck & I know that we can beat this. Think positive!! Chanda
19 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Morgaine, We are sorry to hear about your Emergency Room incident. You have come to the right place. You will find that there is tons of support and encouragement on our site. It is great to hear that you have started our Panic Program. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them here in the support group or e-mail us at support@paniccenter.net. Our online support group is fantastic and very knowledgeable. Keep posting, Josie
19 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello there :). After landing a trip via the ambulance to the emergency room, I have recently been diagnosed as having panic disorder. I have been looking for more information on the Internet... and more people who may understand what is happening to me. My main issues right now are driving, worrying about my health, and the effects that this is having on my family. I am 26 years old and things were just starting to go right for me. I'm afraid I won't be able to get things back on track, though I am now on Ativan and Zoloft.. starting the Panic Program.. and crossing my fingers :). Nice to meet everyone!

Reading this thread: