Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Where's everyone from?

20 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Name is Callie. from Glen Burnie, Maryland. Do not see any Marylanders here at all.
20 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I,m from Sparta Tn. I have had panic and agoraphobia for a year now.
20 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm from Dublin, Ireland, am I the only Irish person?!! I had my first really bad panic attack when I was 24, I'm 26 now. It's developed into agoraphobia, and it makes me really sad when I think of all the lovely travelling I used to do, I always think 'if only I'd known this was going to happen, I would have gone to more places!' Oh well, we struggle on... :)
20 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am from southern Ontario. I joined today and feel better already. The Very first severe panic attack was last year I was graduating from school at which time was stressing me out. I felt sick because my future seemed hopeless. The sickness built up until I fainted in front of family and then went to the hospital. I remember having feelings like this for long before that specific one but it is hard to pick out if the incidences before this one were just regular common stress or a panic attack. I could say that time foreshadow what I struggled with today.
20 years ago 0 93 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am from Alabama. I have been having attacks since I was 19 years old and I'm 31 now. I have had times when they got better, and times when they were terribly bad.
20 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello I just found this site today and joined. I am in Atlanta Georgia and I am actually from New Jersey and moved here recently. Which did not help my anxiety, My Major is Panic and Anxiety which developed into GAD. I have a minor in **** near every other phobia that exists. My Anxiety stems from years of Emotional Abuse and low self esteem (Thanks to therapy for figuring that out). I am a work in progress and more times than not for everytime that I take 1 step forward I take 2 steps back. My saving grace is that I am a fighter and I refuse to accept defeat. No matter how long or how hard this battle. I am going to emerge the VICTOR.
20 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys, I'm 24 year old from Southeastern MA. Initially diagnosed with GAD at 19 now I have Panic Disorder w/ agoraphobia. But who really knows. PEACE :)
20 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I'm from sunny Manitoba, Canada. Although if I look out the window right now it's snowing :( It's great to see a variety of people from all over the world. This is a good place to come to for help and support. It's nice to know that you aren't alone. Eldon
20 years ago 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jodey, 30 miles from San Antonio. Cool. -Michaela
20 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Michaela, I am from east TX, almost on the Louisiana border. Where are you from? Jodey

Reading this thread: