Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Is it right for me?

11 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Irvine,

Stress and anxiety can be experienced in different forms and to different levels by different people. Each person and their circumstances are unique, so it's perfectly normal to have feelings of anxiety that are not as intense as the next person's.

Please feel free to use the boards and website as often as you like. You may find upon going through the program that this is enough for you. Alternatively, you may prefer posting on the boards alone. The decision is yours alone however whatever you choose we will support your choice.

Sonia
11 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all,

I'm new to this website, my GP advised that I gave it a go after we had spoken about some problems I was having. My problems are largely work related and I was experiencing stress and anxiety due to the project I was working on not going as planned. I was feeling nauseous , having trouble sleeping and experienced low mood a lot of the time. Eventually I realised things were not ok and spoke to my GP and he felt I was suffering from work related stress.

Having read through session 1 I am a bit unsure, my main thoughts are that I haven't actually had any panic attacks or if I have they are certainly not as intense as described in the session. Is this normal?

Reading this thread: