Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

feeling it again...

9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Cara that is what coping skills are for when the set backs just seem so strong. They help with continuing to think positive. You have the right attitude focussing on the good instead of the bad, this will keep some of the negative out of memory. Patience, this thing takes time.
Camping? Hmmm. I'm still trying to catch up weeding so I can go fishing. It will happen though.

Davit
9 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
When I think about last summer, when I first had my anxiety periods....had major derealization 99% of the days, was sad that this was happening....it brings it all back....and now I feel horrible. I feel it has returned.

The good part that came out of it is I learned how powerful the mind can be, it kept me from my self, I truly didn't know who I was but even after all that anxiety, I still lived, I still camped and been with my family....that's what helps. That I got out of it okay, today has been very hard...anxious and sad....hormones maybe? but maybe its my inner self talk again bringin memories that I don't want anymore, that I want erased?

Gosh this is a hard journey....I thought I was anxiety free, but now this?  I've had good days, and I think if I just think positive enough and not give it any power and look for the NORMAL me, I will be okay.

How can I be 90% anxiety free....I'm only at 70% maybe????? hey better than last year for sure....but I hate setbacks.

Reading this thread: