Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,581 Members

Please welcome our newest members: VRENS PATRICK, GJEANNE MICHAELA, RFRANZ LIAM, BLOIS JULIEN, SRYZEN ARJAKE

Doing better today.

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all for the kindness..i fell asleep in my recliner this afternoon,i was just tired,but thats ok..my body and mind needs that right now...i will be ok..thanks
Bren
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My heart goes out to you bren.  Remember to take those moments to breathe..deeply.
Hope the bad dreams transition into good ones of your loved one!
Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bren..

My thoughts and prayers are with you..I am so sorry for your loss..

Red
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bren,
What I always enjoy at funerals is the inspiration eulogy.  There are always words praising the person, and I learn how much more I miss them
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wanted to say thank you ,to everyone for prayers and thoughts,after the death in the family here...it was not easy to get through it all,but the funeral was the hard part,as it was long,and the church was so crowded,and i got so anixous,i thought i would pass out,but i started breathing,and fanning myself,and had a talk within,and all went well,dinner after,at the church was also crowded,but i made it through ok,but been having bad dreams for the last few days,,but iam sure they will pass..
Again..thank you!
Bren

Reading this thread: