Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,673 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

vent , wobble, wibble & scream !

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Only me , getting things off my chest . For a change ! Well up until the week-end i was just beginning to think , hey you your doing ok at last . Last week my pains were right down , that was FANTASTIC . 

A few days ago abdomen and side pain starting building up again boohisss . Along with the big anxiety , snarl & growl ! 

I am giving it every ounce of postive thinking i can possibly muster but its beginning to beat me . Last night the throat strangling/choking thing is back . Now that i hate more than anything . I did start getting the shakes yesterday evening but beat that session thank goodness .

I have been waiting 2 weeks to see my doctor next tuesday and was cancelled yesterday till next thursday wahhhhhh .

Just abit fed up today thats all , just seem to go two steps forward and three back . Oh i was proud today , im feeling extra bad today along with above symptons i have the headache from hell and my right eye is hurty . I managed to go to 8yr olds school play . I was soooooooo anxious and wanted to run but made it phew .

Thats me done lol 

Reading this thread: