Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,651 Members

Please welcome our newest members: OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO

Been doing really well but........

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Moochela, I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Please know you're not alone and that everyone has their ups and downs. There is some research suggesting that hormonal changes occurring before menstruation may impact anxiety levels. Physical activity may help as this has been shown to diminish the symptoms associated with PMS. Hope this helps. Danielle _______________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I answered your question in the other post lol. But know this we all have good days and bad days. And it is ok. IT will get better.:) -Diva
17 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am doing it but somewhere I feel crap today! I wonder if these bad days are related to menstruation. It seems to get worse before my period is due. Anyone else find this?
You are most welcome and i mean everyword of it! You have it in you to heal yourself and get over this. Plus, this attack is only a monster if you make it a monster. All it is really is a dust bunny under the bed :P You can do this!
Thank you Diva That is very sweet thanks for your support :)
Moochela, I assure you this is just a setback. It was just another bump in the road and you will come back from it. It is normal after a big attack to be shaken but eventually, with your CBT program you will get back to feeling triumphant and the way you were before the attack. The panic attacks are just a faulty alarm system. Dont give it more power on your life then it really has. You choose how long it affects your life and how badly. You are the captain of your own boat (Life) and you are in charge. Just tell yourself this was just another little challenge another little bump in the road and tell yourself you did a good job with it because i am sure you did :) Anyway, i trust in you to beat this and i know this is just another little bump in the raod for you and that you will get very far :) -Diva
this weekend have been anxious and had another bad panic attack in the night which took longer than usual to control! It has knocked my confidence and feel a little scared now - feel as if maybe I have lost the power to control the attacks! Is this just a setback?

Reading this thread: