Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

Does anybody?

18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lulu, i experience the same thing too. When i'm having a good day, that does not mean that im' anxiety free. That just means that my anxiety is a little less and is bearable. But my mind keeps going and going and going. So i too have the same question of how to prevent this. Sometimes i just try to focus on the PRESENT time and try to encourage myself to stop worrying about the FUTURE time. Just enjoy what you are doing, appreciate what you are doing at that moment, talk to yourself about some the positiveness and loveliness of what you are doing....and try to convince your self that worrying about the future is really a waste of time. Also, convice yourself that you have been through this MANY times.....so whatever shall come in the future (if it does come) is bearable and cannot harm you. My homeopathic doctor told me "Just enjoy your present time. If a panic does come in the future time, you will deal with it THEN and only then. Stop worrying about it and wasting your time." So i'm trying my best to follow this advice. Its hard at times. But it does help! I hope i made sense hehe. Good luck.
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have found that even when i am having a good day i am thinking about my anxiety like how am i feeling i feel ok i wonder if a panic will just come from nowhere and so i get anxious again i hope that made sense does anyone else do this also and how do you stop i can usually counteract the thoughts when they are happening but how do you prevent thinking about it in the first place?Any advice would be appreciated. Lulu..

Reading this thread: