Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

help me, I am so scared and I can't control anything

19 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome karuna, You have come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find many supportive tests. These tests are not diagnostic tools and are not a replacement or substitute for a physicians advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When youre finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. We also have developed a Panic Program. This program is 12-weeks and involves the tools mentioned above. Each session is based on the previous session, so we strongly advise that you work slowly through the program and not jump ahead. If you have any questions or concerns with our "TOOLS" you can contact our support department at support@paniccenter.net. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! You should consider letting your doctor know that the meds you are currently on are not working. They may be able to make some simple adjustments for you. Casey _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
19 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I am also having a hard time with fear especially going out of the house. I have children which makes me feel so guilty about not being able to do "normal" activities with them. I feel hopeless. I'm on meds that don't seem to be working.
19 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi medowlark, I see that cdg has already responded with some great coping tips and advice. I hope you find strength in such an encouraging post. As cdg explains, they too have been there and made it through. Please don't try to deal with these emotions alone. Seek assistance from your doctor/therapist. Let them know how you are feeling. Please keep us posted. Casey, _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
19 years ago 0 132 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Meadowlark, I have been right there where you are now. Nothing could make me feel positive when I had days like that. The only thing that I really know to say is it will get better. You will not feel this way forever. I always tell myself "recovery from anything is 1 step forward & 2 steps back, but I'll get there". Also I tell myself "I have to stand up, be strong, & face this. I will get over this problem." It is also helpful to me to write my feelings/fears down then challenge them on paper. It makes them seem more controlable. Anyway I hope this helps you & I truly hope you feel better because I know what bad days are all about. Chanda
19 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Someone help me, I am so scared right now, I dont' know what to do, I can't think anything good, I can't see any hope, I'm just terrified and I think I know that there isn't anything to be afraid of but I can't think why and can anyone help me?? Anything and everything I think is anxious. What do I do, oh what I do??

Reading this thread: