Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,585 Members

Please welcome our newest members: EGUEVARRA, MARBIZO, AKARLENE, VRENS PATRICK, GJEANNE MICHAELA

I think i may have found my trigger...

13 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

Please be sure you talk to your doctor and listen to his recommendations carefully.  

Let us know how you are tomorrow.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Davit!!!
Good point,and i will remember that too!
I just got up,,its 11,30am!!! mam,i did sleep....
Still a little drogy, but ok..been a long night.
Breb
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Brenda.

When you go to see your doctor for more Ativan make sure he knows you are taking Zanaflex. The two may react to each other.

Davit.
Thanks,,it turned out, after i fell od to sleep again,i woke after 2 hrs..i have had enough,,,so we got dressed ans we webt to the er..
They were so nice,they listend to me,done a cat scan if my hips and legs,,then gave me artivan and sonething for nausea,,i feel so relieves to know i have not got a bloodclot, iam ok,,he did understand about the anxiety and gace me enough to get to a new doctor next week,,,iam going back to bed now,
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi.

Myself I can not take flexural so I am limited to Robaxin or Diazepam (valium) But my muscle trouble is rather mild. My other option when my legs bother me is to curl up in my chair with a cat. Some times with half a valium to sleep and to relax the muscles.

Yes I would say that is likely your trigger. T3s gave me restless leg syndrome and I turned the restlessness into panic attacks. Even when I was on SSRIs T3s would give me restless leg syndrome so bad I would be up with a panic attack. For those reading this that may find this odd, Long term pain has a very strong potential to cause panic attacks. Even when it is not flared up. Any thing out of the ordinary has the potential to cause panic in the susceptible. 
CBT helped but in this case Valium worked better, but you can not mix anything with Zanaflex.

This information is available on the internet for anyone curious. I found back or leg pain to be very horrible. I had an infected disc that put me flat on my back for four months with an other two where I could move but only in extreme pain. I really feel bad for you and hope the program will give you some help, and remember we are all here for you. Post often.

Davit.

Its 1am, and iam up again,,,but this time,i paid more attention to what was going on..i have alot of low back pain,and this time,my back and leg were tingling and num,and so was my low back..i had to move,get up walk around,and now focusing on calming me,and stoping the anxiety coming on due to,my nerve pain...
Right now,i am going to take a zanaflex to try and help the nerve pain..it will also relax me...

Brenda

Reading this thread: