Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,654 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS

In the dark hole again.

18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lulu, I hope you are feeling better. I did not know you were taking 100 miligrams of Zoloft, I use to take 125-150 years ago when I first developed panic, I think when I hit 150 it helped, I pray that you find the relief Lulu, I hope the increase in Paxil helps, I have been "hearing songs in my head" and singing along, is that a good sign?? like the depression is lifting, I did not have that till I started taking the Paxil, I hope its that, I am trying to get over my brain tumor phobia and all health concerns, its SO hard. Let me know how you are Lulu please. God bless, Debbie.
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thankyou Gina and Sandi for your support i hate feeling this way it seems to last forever i am on zoloft so i dont understand why im still getting depressed.I despise living like this i wish the ground would just swallow me up.Then i feel guilty for thinking this way because i dont want my kids to have no mother.I can only hope tomorrow brings me sunshine.I know these feelings have to subside eventually thanks again guys.Take care. Lulu..
18 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lulu - I am new to this forum but reading your post breaks my heart. I didn't realize there were so many others who had days like I have - exactly what you described. One thing that has helped me is to do what you did - tell somebody. You have a purpose on this earth - just the fact that you are a mother tells me that. This illness will not kill us!! We have to stick together and "when in hell, keep on going" no where to go but up. I am sending you hugs and prayers. Sandi
18 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lulu i know how you feel i go to work than come home and drop.i wish i could come home and spend time with my family but its hard . i walk in the door from work and run to a hot bath.i pray this doesnt last much longer . hugs gina
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How do you stop yourself from feeling like such a failure like life is just too hard?I have my kids who need me to be strong but all i want to do is sleep the days away i cant find the motivation to do anything im on autopilot i think just to get the days jobs done and everything is such a hassle why does this have to be so hard? Sorry for sounding like such a downer but i needed to vent some. Lulu..

Reading this thread: