Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

I am panicing right now help...

19 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Immortal, Welcome to the Panic Center. There are many people here who are living with and beating panic disorder. Be sure to make use of the €˜tools€™ on the left of your screen, take the anxiety test and take the results to your Doctor, that way they will know exactly how you have been feeling. Keep posting your thoughts and concerns on the support group, we are here to help. Our support group is very knowledgeable and supportive. Take the time to express your feelings on the site. The support you will receive will be outstanding. Be sure to try our Panic Program to the left of your screen, under "Tools".It is very helpful, and can assist you in your journey. Hope this helps, Josie
19 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well i am new here and i am having a panic attack right now, I am so scared that i am going crazy. 2 years ago i had a bad trip on extacy where voices were moving in slow motion, and just now i was watching a movie and my ears popped and started ringing loudly, it didnt last long but long enough to throw me into a panic. What should I do?

Reading this thread: