Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,509 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Introduction

7 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm finding that counseling is really helpful and makes me see things in a different way. I also started an antidepressant 2 weeks ago, which I believe started working a bit.
7 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So glad to hear your health issues are stable. That must be a relief!

Work change can be overwhelming. I am glad you are seeking counseling as a support. How are you finding it so far?

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi Ashley! I have been addressing my health issues and those are pretty much stable at the moment. A lot of organizational changes are happening at my work causing most employees to feel overwhelmed, myself included. My doctor told me that I had signs of depression and have started counseling. I'm not sure how to handle my work environment as of yet and have been experiencing panic attacks lately.
7 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Daisy13,

Health and difficult work environments can make mood very hard to manage. Are you addressing your health concerns now? How do you plan on addressing your difficult work environment?

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi! I just joined this program today in hopes it will help me get out of the funk I am in. I have been dealing with a few health issues in the past few years, that I believe I just brushed off then and it is now catching up. Plus I feel like I am in a very toxic work environment and I feel like I just can't take it anymore. I am waiting for a call to start some counselling but decided to join this program as well. I'm thinking the more tools I get the more I'll be able to overcome this.

Reading this thread: