Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,625 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO

Not sure how to start

7 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That sounds extremely challenging Shellyt.

It has been a while since you posted last. How are you feeling today?
Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Honestly, I am burying these feelings and trying to stay as busy as possible.
7 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Shellyt,

I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. It sounds like you are in so much pain. I can hear you are doing your best to take care of your home, children and pets. How are you taking are of yourself now? What have you been doing to help yourself get through this?

Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember, I have been treated and started to feel better, only to be brought to my knees by life again. This current battle has been going on for a little over a year, I am on a waiting list for a doctor, take all my meds but still can not climb out of my pit of despair. A little over 3 weeks ago I found out that my husband has been having an affair for about a year. I am hurting like I never thought possible right now. I can see no end to this pain and feel like I will never be the same. I really hope something in this program can help relieve some of the agony I am in every day. Some days I have 12 hour panic attacks! I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking. I can't concentrate at work. My poor children...I don't even know where to begin with my children. Through the years I have pushed away pretty much everyone in my life, I don't have any sort of social network to depend on or anyone I really trust to talk to, so I go to work, try my best to take care of the kids, house and dogs and just keep carrying on, but it is an uphill battle that some days doesn't even seem worth it.

Reading this thread: