Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

New user - very nervous

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Becki, Welcome, glad you found us..This program really does work..Stick with us and you will see what I mean..Post as often as you like..Writing here about it how I am feeling has helped me a lot also. 

Red.. 
11 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Becky, try writting in your blog, doing the program and the activities. Each little step is going to help, remember to take your time, do it at your own pace and as ~m said, keep coming back! We're here to support each other.
11 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Becki,

Glad you found us. This site can help you. The program requires quite a bit of reading and homework but if you put the work in you will see changed. Take your time with each session and reward yourself for completing sessions and reaching goals. Also, be sure to post in the support group often. We'll help you through this.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

What's been on your mind lately?

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Becki, so good to see you posting here.  Thank you for the introduction.  You have now accomplished three positive steps toward feeling better:  You found this site.  You started a blog.  You made an introduction.
 I hope you can give yourself credit for having accomplished the hardest part already   Keep coming back.  Keep checking in.  Feel free to post any questions or vents or just sharing more of your story.  Are you nervous about the possibility of getting better or nervous about posting? 
11 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi

My name is Becki and I have just come across this site.  I have now suffered for 12 long hard years and I feel this maybe my last hope I have to start to regain my life. 

Reading this thread: