Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Like To introduce Myself

13 years ago 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Ladyintrouble,

I am glad yo have come to the site and posted.  Begin by making a plan on how you want to tackle this program.  This program is filled with great information you will need to help manage your depression.  Reward yourself for sessions and personal goals you complete and celebrate here by posting your success! 

What have you started looking at in the program so far?  What have you found to be helpful?

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're not alone! Oh my goodness, certainly not. The fact that you have the courage to post means that you're winning!

I'm 24, and I'm hard-pressed to think of times when I haven't been depressed. After trying to fight on my own for years, I am currently taking a multi-pronged approach to get this done with, because I'm sick of enduring life instead of living it. I'm getting better with food and exercise, taking meds for the first time, and am working through this program.

I just started this program on Saturday so we'll be learning about the resources here together. Currently, I'm working on Module 1's homework - the Mood and Activity Trackers. I like how the program is split into manageable pieces, so that accomplishing those also adds to my mini-victories throughout my day. 

This is the first time I've joined a community around depression, and I'm glad you're here, too.

13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My name is Ladyintrouble and I am 45 years old. I have been fighting with depression for most of my life with having periods where I was free of it but knowing that if will be back. right now I am fighting a hard fight with it and have approached my health caregiver but nothing has come of that visit. I feel very alone with this fight and feel that the depression is winning and I'm going to lose everything if it wins.

Reading this thread: