Looking for help? Looking to make a change?

You’ve come to the right place

This digital care program has helped thousands of people quit smoking, decrease depressive symptoms, and conquer anxiety.

Don’t take our word for it: browse our community or register now to create your own free, personalized program.

Browse through 386988 posts in 42766 threads.

106,174 Members

Please welcome our newest members: username1234k, Darney, BrandyCam2, vwnut, adeptus mechanicus

Libido

Ashley -> Health Educator
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
Welcome Kate.

Depression can certainly effect libido and many depression medications also effect libido. It is important to treat the depression first and likely your sex drive will start to recover. Don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about lack of libido as you doctor may be able to provide you with advice or support. Also, be sure to talk to your partner about your depression symptoms and your low libido. Talk about how you can build intimacy. Perhaps discuss ways to find some pleasure with maybe extended foreplay, toys or other creative ideas. Keep communication open and try to be compassionate with yourself and your partner's reaction to your symptoms. 

Lack of libido is no fun at all but with open communication and talking to your doctor it can be managed. It is also not a life sentence. Stay focused on your health and treating the depression and you should see improvements. Look for small improvements first.

Let us know what you learn in addressing this. Please share and tips, thoughts or concerns.

Ashley, Health Educator
kate777
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
  • My Logo
a year ago 0 kate777 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo
How can I get my Libido back? It is at a 0 and I'm not sure if this is common or not! Someone please tell me this wont be forever!

Reading this thread: