Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Ever heard of Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?

4 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Brightsunnyday,

I have not heard of Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria. How does it effect you? I found this article on it: https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/rejection-sensitive-dysphoria. It seems medication, CBT and lifestyle changes are all recommended treatments.

Ashley

4 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I have been told I have severe ADHD. I would never have guessed as I envision it as someone who can't pay attention in class and won't sit still. I'm not like that. But after reviewing the symptoms thoroughly with a doctor, it is undeniable. There is a lot more to it than I thought!

Anyway, one aspect commonly seen with ADHD is Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria. Have you heard of it? Do you have it? Do you know anyone that does have it?

If you are familiar with it, what can I do to fix it???? The doctor recommends pills. I don't want to take more pills! What has been the most effective treatment for you or your loved one?

Reading this thread: