Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,509 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Introducing Myself

15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello whatKatydid,

Welcome to the forums! The program is great isn't it?
15 years ago 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sometimes I feel the lessons are asking a bit much.  But like I said, after the benefits of the first session, I realised it will be something I have to stick at.  I'm on lesson three right now but if I struggle with anything, I will post in the right forum. 

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WhatKatyDid,

It is so good to hear that you are enjoying the site and the resources available here.

How have you been finding your work with CBT? Many members report success with this therapy and it is often the basis of other related therapies. Have you started to work through the program at all? Take your time and read the information available, members usually take a week to complete each session.

Members, can anyone share their experience with CBT?

Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for such a comprehensive and encouraging site.  I have never taken part in any form of therapy to date, so afraid of it.  But I knew that I needed to do something and with some hard work, I found this amazing place.  After the first lesson, I already felt a little empowered to take control my thoughts.

I don't know much about my diagnosis but I do know it's been too long and with the ever threatening prospect of being weaned off my medicaiton, I have delved deep into the world of CBT in desperation that I may be taken apart and fixed again. :)

Thank you again for such an incredible place.
x

Reading this thread: