Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

taking meds

18 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
you need to give your feedback to his doctor. a bloodlevel could help them understand how much of the drug is being metabolized.
18 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have had trouble with him before saying that he is doing something and not. I think that this is serious for him because if he isn't on the meds I think that he has a tough time ahead and so does his family. I think for him keeping us at bay helps him not have to address it. When he sees us he know exactly the predicament that he is in. He functions well at work-that I don't get-but homelife is so different. I do want to tell you that he says that he loves and misses us. I really appreciate your responses. I think you really understand what I am going through. I can't tell you enough how much I need and appreciate this support.
18 years ago 0 99 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sometimes medications need to be changed. I've been on several different meds over the years. They seem to work for awhile and then they don't. Sometimes dosages need to be adjusted or combinations work better than a single kind. If he isn't feeling any better after six weeks, he needs to let the doctor know. But I know the situation from your other posts so I understand that might be difficult for him.
18 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My husband has said that he has started taking medication for major depression. He told me he was taking Remeron, and if he started when he said he had, it has been about six weeks. He said that it was the same medication that he was on before, and it worked. But, he doesn't seem to be any different at all. Not like he was the first time when he dealt with his first major despression. He is still very angry and cannot seem to put his family in the right perspective.

Reading this thread: