Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

News

14 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance, welcome back, glad to see that things are looking up on your end of things.

Hopefully being somewhere where you can work and interact with other people will bring more happiness into your life :)

Come back more often if you can and tell us how things unfold!!!

Kat

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are making headway in that area! Take care and keep us posted!
14 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Lance!   Welcome back.   I've been missing your posts and have been wondering where you've been.   It's so good to see that you've made progress in part of your life since we last heard from you.    Keep us posted on how that's going for you!   

Again, Welcome Back!!!
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance, Hello, been missing you.  Glad to see your post!
I, too, think it's good news.  Sounds like your on the right track in finding your niche is your niche.  Hang in here with us and keep us posted. 

14 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance!

I am so glad to see you around I haven't seen your posts in awhile!  

That is good news about the food service industry.  How do you feel about this news?

Interesting about the CBT as well.  Did you tell him about this program and the panic program?  Those programs are based on CBT principles.

14 years ago 0 194 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It may be called good, I guess. Ive been doing the testing for job placement and it appears I should utilize my skills in food service. Since thats what I did for 30 years and at my age school doesnt make sense. The people Im working with know of high end assisted living type situations that are new and BIG $$ or universities in the area. So its a step. My testing also identified me as being a introvert. He thinks I need CBT for it. I dont know what to think on that. I just thought I was always odd and didnt quite fit in.

Reading this thread: