Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

Doing Great

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ,   Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you are doing.   Remember we are here for you whenever you need it, don't be a stranger!     Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Dj,

Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you are dojng! I am so glad to hear you are doing well! I wish you many more happy days to come with your family! Please update us as often as you can!
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey DJ!

I have been wondering how you are doing!  So glad you stopped by to update us! Wishing you and your family continued successes.  You have made great progress and congratulations is in order.  Stop by and update us often.
15 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all just thought I'd let you all know Im doing great! I think the meds. the Dr. has me on have made a huge diffrence,Loving life ,Miss talking to you all,thats you mom of 3!!  I hope you all get to were I am oneday soon ,You all are important poeple in life! never let anyone tell you diffrent!!  I'll stop in now and then to let you know how things are. take care all Sheba,Diva, Wildcat,Breanne,Sylvie,and my no#1 Mom of 3 THANKS FOR EVERY THING! You guys are great!!

Reading this thread: