Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

subtle changes

15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Glad to read your post!  It makes me smile to know you had an ephipany that makes you want to giggle.  How wonderful it is to make discoveries that cause that sort of reaction.  Hope many more are headed your way!

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Goofy! That is a super insight! Woohoo on your success!
bravo Ma Belle
15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is excellent Goofy..............glad to hear the session and exercises are opening up new perceptions for you!   You are right that it is YOUR turn now and you should be very proud of yourself!   Hope you are feeling better after the fall.     Faryal, Health Educator
I read Session 4.  I decided to go back and do more on 3 before progressing to Session 4.  But so far, this has been such an eye opener, an awareness, and helps me to see what is going on.  The types of distortions hit me like a ton of bricks (positively).  I commonly "all or none thinking" and "emotional reasoning"! and I am not even going to work this step yet.  I am going to get better at recording thoughts first, because I can see how important this is going to be.  I feel really good about what I am doing for ME and this furthers my positive self-talk - it is MY turn (son raised, retired, single, etc.) and I worked hard for it.  It kind of makes me want to giggle to have this insight! 
That's my success for today!  Open eyes!

Reading this thread: