Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

Again patience.

8 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
For the last few weeks. I have been feeling really off beside myself. Brain zaps. Brain zaps are zaps your brain gets when you wean off antidepreesants. For alot of people thats how it is. I thought it was the supplements at first that I started to take. I am taking vitamin B comlex, Calcim, magnesium, vitamin C, and vitamin B1 ( thiamin), but I did not take them for a day, but same symtoms. I am not drinking, so. By process of elimination its my weaning of my antidepreessant. It has almost been a year now that I started to wean off it. I guess it will take longer, much longer. You can not rush it. The side effects of cutting down are horrible if I go to fast. Besides that I am fine. I stay on my program here and other web sites, and if I feel like talking to people I call the AA help line. It  really does help. 

Reading this thread: