Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,684 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Strongyogi*, TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD

One month today!

7 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's so awesome, wasted time!  It's great to hear from you, I've been thinking of you...

Keep up the good work.  Isn't it great to have your life back? I sure think so!
7 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!

I am so glad to hear how you are reaping the benefits of being alcohol free. Amazing work! How can you remind yourself of this optimistic feeling if and when cravings hit?

Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Wastedtime!

One month is huge and how exciting that you have decided to go back to school.  The positives will keep coming so continue to add to your count of sober days!

Well done!

7 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello All,

It's one month today and I'm feeling great. 

I have not had much time for checking in over the last couple of weeks because I have gone back to school! It's something I have wanted to do for a very long time but until I was sober, I was stuck. 

The improvements in both my mental and physical health are remarkable and I am really enjoying the challenges of new learning.  I actually wake up on my own at 5:30 every day now, eager to jump into studies instead of moaning and whining about getting out of bet at 7. 

Today I thought it was important to take a minute to check in and to send a huge thank you to those who were my rock during those first crucial days and weeks.  You helped me through one of the biggest challenges I have faced in a very long time and words alone cannot express my gratitude. 

Now that I am feeling a little bit more settled and not quite so overwhelmed (I'm still working full time and it's been 25 years since my last college course) I hope to be able to check in more often.  Know though that even if I'm not here, I think about you ever day and thank my lucky stars I found you.

Thank you!

Reading this thread: