Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

9 out of 12

12 years ago 0 73 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
splitimage, your reflection is so inspiring.  A humble thank you!  Happy 2012!
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello splitimage,

It is definitely excellent to focus and reflect on the accomplishments/victories you've had over the past year and use that positive feeling to help you accomplish even more going forward into the new year! 

What important lessons have you learned over the past year that will help you in the new year?
Samantha, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 272 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
2011 was a really difficult and strange year for me.  But looking back on it, I do see that I did make a lot of progress in my mental health and other areas of my life, just not in finding employment.   But the biggest deal for me was that I was fully sober for 9 out of the 12 months of 2011, and the three months that I did drink were for me comparatively brief relapses.    That's the most sober time I've had since 2008, so I feel good about that.   It also makes me feel good about my ability to stay sober, one day at a time, through 2012.

splitimage

Reading this thread: