Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,684 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Strongyogi*, TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD

Celebrating ONE Month

8 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Virgo! This is a huge achievement.

Other then yoga of course, what have you been learning at this retreat?

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 1009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Virgo,

Excellent work and congratulations on over a month now! Very inspiring! I really need to get back at the yoga myself. It has so many benefits.

Keep up the great work!

Dave
8 years ago 0 72 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Virgo, that's fantastic. Your yoga retreat sounds amazing as well. Enjoy!
8 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's so great, Virgo! Congratulations! Sounds like a great place to spend your one month alcohol-free! :)
8 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Virgo; this is wonderful news!  Getting through the first month is an awesome milestone and a tough time, but you did it!  I will look forward to hearing more about your journey.  Again, well done and keep it up!
8 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everybody,
I'm so happy to be celebrating ONE MONTH today at the Yoga Retreat!  I feel so much better in such a short time.  The first two weeks were rough with craving, irritability (to put it mildly), and feelings of anxiety.

I know there's a long road ahead, but I'm so glad to be heading in the right direction.  This site was so helpful in helping to get motivated with the toolbox and seeing others success.  I also really appreciate the support I received.  Hope to celebrate many more milestones with you all.

Thank you!

Reading this thread: