Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Anyone Else NOT receiving any Email or Text Support?

5 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm not either
5 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Ashley for letting me know I will stay on this site.
5 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I thought it was just me not receiving texts and emails. Thanks for letting us know. I like to receive inspirational text messages. I once signed up for a Bible verse text messages, and it was very nice. They would send 3 text messages every day at the same time for 3 months. Very nice to read inspirational Bible verses so often, and never repeated a verse. Now I think I might sign up again since I am thinking about it.
5 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Reaper,

Is the program saying the email address is already in use? If so, you can use another email address to register or I can removed your email address on your current account so you can register. If the site doesn't have too many functional issues then you can just stay with your current account. Up to you. 

The site is still running even without donations but you are right it would be nice if we had even more funding as I am sure we could make this support even better. I am glad you are benefiting from it regardless!

That site wont let me log in or sign up. Guess I'm stuck using drink net. It is to bad this site didn't have funding or a spot for donations and pay counsellors and tech people, it is a great tool and is really helping me. I like how anonymous it is and the fact that I can log on whenever I want. I tried AA meetings years back and I feel that I will get more from this website.
Hi Reaper,

I am just seeing now that you have registered to an old program - DrinkCheck. This website is no longer being supported. It did have a text messaging program but now it is no longer available as there is no more funding being put towards it.

You may find that more of the functionality works if you register to the website- www.alcoholhelpcenter.net. Keep in mind we do not have text messages anymore as this requires a lot of technical support and without funding - it is not sustainable. 

I hope this explanation helps.\

Ashley, Health Educator
Text and email support seemed like a great idea how come they are no longer active?
Hi Julie,

I am sorry, the text messaging and email program is no longer active. 

The program and support group are still going strong though :) 

Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,I've changed my subscription preferences between text and email multiple times to receive the text/email support/inspiration. I get no messages. Left 2 messages with the LA service that provides the app. No response. Anyone else? I would really like to receive the support. Please assist. Thanks, Julie

Reading this thread: