Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

A tiny goal

9 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds great!

Setting small goals for ourselves is a great way to boost mood and build confidence. It sounds like you are putting a ton of work into this process and yourself.

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am at work right now. I just started to work at the hospital 7 months ago. A fantastic job. In every aspect, but the people are special here they are all together like a gang, and they have been here for at least 20 years, and more, so when a new guy comes in like me, it is very hard to fit in. After seven months I think I have found a way to fit in. I hide. Meaning a lot of the time I do not have any thing to do, and I talk to people, but they just turn their heads. Now when I have nothing to do I will come here to the library, and play games on the computer, and check out whats new here, or on you tube. I also go to the chapel next door for a few minuts, or just walk around the hospital, and periodicly check in to see If I have any work to do. This is my work goal the better I am here the better Iwill be outside, and to control my drinking. I am trying to change my life little by little steps.

Reading this thread: