Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Lynn123

2024-03-19 2:20 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Myth or Fact

2024-02-23 8:25 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.740 posts in 47.052 threads.

160,402 Members

Please welcome our newest members: INeedCoffee0120, GRHODA MAUI MARIE, Enordin, IRN, MNICOLE

New, Just saying Hello!

4 years ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Meliebean,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to read you are feeling miserable. It can be hard to be motivated to do anything when miserable, so double thanks for putting in the effort to post here. You are not alone in this. Figuring out next steps can be very daunting. I think working on yourself is an excellent place to start - how can you make healthy choices when you don't feel healthy yourself? I encourage you to start working on the program. Have you talked to your doctor about how you feel? How have you tried working on the depression in the past?

Hope to read more from you soon,

Ashley

4 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hello so this is my first day at this. I fingered i would try this out since i have no other social life. I suffer with depression, and that really sucks lol I am a single mom of two kids 17 and 11. I am in a relationship however i believe that it will soon end. we have been together for about 8 years so a long time i guess. he also suffers with depression. which is probably perhaps one reason things are not so good. so ya very miserable to say the least. and well i don't know i just need to figure out whats next in my life i need to start a new chapter and hopefully find happy love and peace.

4 years ago 0 11209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Welcome!

Thank you for introducing yourself. I am sorry to read about your diagnosis; but, happy that you have answers to explain what you are experiencing. When you were diagnosed did the doctor recommend any treatment? This program is an excellent place to get started. It is based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) which is the most evidence based treatment or Depression and Anxiety. I encourage you to work on one program at a time - either Depression or Anxiety. Aim to work on one chapter each week; however, as this is a self guided program, feel free to take as much time as you need. If you have any questions please let us know.

Just a few questions before I go:

Were you able to determine what triggers your panic attacks?

How do you try to calm yourself when you feel a panic attack?

I hope to read more from you soon,

Ashley

4 years ago (Edited 4 years ago) 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi there, I am totally new here, and just wanted to say Hello!! I have been diagnosed with depression, and have been having anxiety attacks, didn't know that's what they were until I read a list of symptoms, and have been really struggling to maintain my day to day routine. I am really hoping to find some extra encouragement here!!!

Reading this thread: