Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Hi All, Missed you guys

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Gabs, He's a cute nipper, inne? Last Saturday I had to give him an accolade for his wild demonstration of projectile vomiting at the dinner table in his high chair; and he did it several times with a smile on his face! That's what he gets for gobbling soft ham and mandarins one after another.... Good to have you back on-site
16 years ago 0 172 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ooo Patrick, how cute a new addition to your family. Have to say, i'm envious. Sorry havent had much chance to catch up this past week on everyones posts. Hi to all new members. Returned from holiday to find out that my mother in law is very ill. on top of this one of our friends died through a wind surfing accident the day after I got home. It was/is very upsetting. The funeral is next week. He is only 51 years old. His daughter was on a gap year and had to fly home. Its just too terrible. The week has flown by in a haze just vsiting the mother in law trying to do my bit and also dealing with my father who put off any hospital visits untill my return. Still in spite of this i still feel as though i am in control. only just, but I have been dealing with my father more on my terms rather than his. How long i can keep this up for remains to be seen but at least the break allowed me to stand back and look at my life from the outside. I know i have to be strong enough to meet my own needs as well as everyone elses. I just wish for all you guys out there that you had the opportunity to escape for a while as i had. It has given me some strength even if it is only short term but right now i plan to get right back into the program and tackle week 6. till later.x
Thanks Perth and Josie...sounds weird in my mind tho'... "Hi Great nephew, I'm great and how are you?" lol
16 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Daily Llama, this is great!! a nice great-nephew :)
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Perhaps google this! I think Jake would be your "great nephew" and the step sons would be second cousins with Jake :) No guarantee! Josie, Health Educator
Hey, Members and friends... this is my niece's 1 year old, Jake! Does that make him a "great nephew"? Or what am I? A great uncle?? Never had one of these before , he's the first... somebody tell me what we are to each other??? And, if I have two step-sons what are they to Jake? Signed: Dazed and Confused
16 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome home!
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back gabs! We missed you :) Take your clothes only and wash them! (LOL) Take it easy and get to them when you are ready :) Josie, Health Educator
Tell him to do the washing Gabs!
16 years ago 0 172 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All Arrived back from my trip this morning. I will try to catch up with the posts during the next couple of days. Have to deal with the dreaded suitcase full of washing sitting in the hall looking at me. The husband wants me to tackle it now but am too exhausted from the flight. looking forward to being back in touch with you all as i feel that we are the only people that really know how desperate we feel with this illness. Till Later.x

Reading this thread: