Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Welcome all new members...

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi New Members! So many new people have joined us that I can't name each and everyone... thanks for deciding to join in here... we all want to share our experiences with depression and how we cope with the day-to-day stuff of living with MDD. read and post - do it a lot!
16 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to all the new "faces" around here. :) I've found this a safe, supportive and friendly place to talk about my feelings. That's a real treasure in life. Glad you found us!
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to our newest members! We hope you'll come in and tell us a little about yourselves. There is strength in numbers! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
Hi to Achilles and Stephie_100 - our newest members... Please talk to us - join in wherever you want to post and tell us about your experiences with depression and how you are coping with the problems you have...
Welcome to all you new members...get talking to us so we can let you know that we understand the daily problems that you are going through. You don't have to say much, say what you want and join in with us... Most of us will be on here during the holidays to help you up if you fall a bit....
16 years ago 0 172 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to Tina,xbritluvsstaix,joe,laura,little plant,Kendra, Reid,coco, Kittcat.Kelsey,PB,Luvlee,saskatoon,imgoingtobeok,and to anyone else who I havent said hi to, welcome. Post as often as you can, use the sessions on this site and i am sure that you will find the help and support that have guided me through the past couple of months. I still have a long way to go, and i am still doing the silly thing of hiding from people when i am feeling low. I try to avoid my husband or anyone 1st thing in the morning as that is when I am at my worst. For any of you who are on medication, i cant stress the importance of taking it regularly. I made the mistake of going Cold turkey and stopping all meds. Big mistake. HUGE! I have fought back with the help of the people on this site. I wish you all good luck in working with the sessions. They do help, but only if you do them! Till later.x
Hi Tina, Do be sure to take your time. There is a lot of information in each session. Don't hesitate to ask questions and keep us posted on how you're doing. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am 24, married with a little one who is going on two and I am a personal support worker, just starting out. I have looked through it but not truly in depth. But, I do find this web site very interesting. Thanks for the welcome Danielle.:)
Welcome Tina! Can you tell us a little about yourself? Have you had a chance to look through the program yet? Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone, My name is Tina. My husband recommended me to come to this website. Nice to meet everyone.

Reading this thread: