Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Relationships?

13 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lance,

I would definitely not worry too much about this. Talking and catching up with old friends can be just the lift the soul needs. Take things day by day and if something comes of it then great! Have fun with it and most of all smile.

Strength
14 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

Being friends can't hurt, and you can continue to work out your family issues as well.  You do have your family to think about, they come first.  Talking and having coffee is good for the soul and mind.  Don't jump into anything and put everything on the table.  Let it progress in its own way.  You deserve to be able to talk to others and share your joy and sorrow.

Josie, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 194 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, what if I think I might know someone I like, I'm seperated from my wife, it doesnt appear as things will ever get better, I have my kids to think about it, then I think about all the issues and stuff over the past few years as well. Like BTW I get pretty depressed, want me around? (maybe someone in my life would help with that)

Im not sure what to think, do I just go with my feelings? We went to school together and have been catching up on the last 30 years. How do you decide if something will progress and I should open up about everthing? Or just say forget it, have friends all my life and virtual hugs! LOL

This just kinda happened and I dont know what it really is. It was a Facebook happening. So, dont know what to think, or if theres anything to even think about, it may be my imagination, or not. It does make me feel like a teen though! 

Reading this thread: