Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

My girlfriend doesn't care about me

18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
maybee you should speak to her about this ask her why shes been so distant. she isnt apreciating you. noone deseves to be treated like that. dont worry though there is someone out there for you! just dont try to rush things. dont let your girlfriend disscourage you so much if she wants to move on then let her you will find someone perfect for you you sound like a nice guy. lots of girls would apreciate a respectful guy like you in there life and she is out there dont worry.
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maybe she just isnt the person for you?Maybe you are trying too hard?I know it would be hard but ask your girlfriend what she wants but more importantly what is it you want dont compromise your happiness just so you are not alone get involved in clubs or sports that you enjoy and you will meet like minded people and you never know where it could take you.Goodluck.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear members, Since I started dating I have been with several problems in my relationships. I want a long lasting relationship but it seems the odds are against me. The relationships that I have been doesn't last too long and I can't explain why since I think I am good guy who respect their partner. I started dating my new girlfriend 2 weeks ago and she doesn't care about me more (the first 2 weeks were wonderful). She doesn't call me and I start feeing depressed again. I would love you could give some advices in how to deal with this. Thanks.

Reading this thread: