Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,481 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA

TO ALL NEW STARTERS

11 years ago 0 218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A big congratulations Ironman,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know about your milestone. I'm sure you have been recognizing many positive changes both physiologically and socially now that you have stopped smoking for a couple months.

Remember to reward yourself at different milestones whether big or small. You deserve it.
Way to go.
Matthew - Health Educator
11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Ironman!!!

Congrats on reaching another major milestone!  Way to go, buddy!  You set your eyes on your goal and never looked back!  Reward yourself well for your accomplishment... you definitely deserve it!  I'll join you in your celebration after work this evening!

CLINK!!! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,205.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1057 Hours: 22

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 7

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great job on your quit Ironman !  Your words resonate too !  We just have to take things one day at a time and before you know it , you wake up one morning and you don't even think about smoking. 
All of a sudden you realize that smoking is something you USED to do. You will remember it from time to time but still it is something that you USED to do and its all over as long as you never take another puff ! 
11 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yesterday, I completed two months as a NON smoker. This is a message to all people who are striving to get there. I made it! You all can make it. Continue working on it. As the StopSmokingCenter says, see it as a trip. And do not stop working on it. Do this, do that, whatever it works for you. But carry on working on it. Without realising, the habit goes and new habits, more healthy and positive ones, take its place. Wishing you all the best
61 days smoke free. 915 cigarillos not smoked!!!!! I am so happy!

Reading this thread: