Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

Short goodbye for now

16 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've had several friends falling right and left to cancer the past couple years. Lame. Be strong. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/7/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
  • Quit Meter

$38,543.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1004 Hours: 21

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My prayers are with you Kayla! Come back as soon as you can. Keep your chin up high and know that we are here for you! We're your online family and we will be waiting and ready to help you heal through it all! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,450 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,033.90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck Kayla! I will be praying for you to come through everything with a clean bill of health. You know where to find us whenever you need us! Chin up now, and keep smiling! Nance [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,510 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla You sure are going through a lot. I'm glad there are medical interventions to take care of the cancer, although I'm sure they are not what you would have wished for. Thanks for the reminder to quit putting off my checkups. I'm also glad that the therapy is helping you through this difficult time as well as helping you get ready to quit again. Can you tell we are all waiting with bated smoke-free breath? -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $550.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, Sorry to hear about your quit. Believe me, I've been where you are right now. Old Nick got the better of me and all it took was just ONE puff. Take this time to gather your determination and to strengthen your will. I've had a few slips and now I'm determined to have no more!!!! One step at a time, we can all do this. And congrats on your decision not to give up on quitting! All the best to you, Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/10/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 30 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla One more thing!!! Its easier than you think! me xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 307 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,754 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,611.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 59 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, Glad you are doing okay and working toward day 1! Just know we are here when you need us! Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,332 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $370.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 156 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you everyone for your ongoing support. I have been working on making some changes to my routine again in preparation for my quit on the 21st or sooner?? I have to do this and my nerves are a little frazzled. I hate waiting on test results to find out what the outcome is. I have uterine cancer and had blood work to find out if I also have ovarian cancer soooo. Depending on those results will be the outcome if it's going to be a partial or full hysterectomy. Either way it sucks and smoking won't cure it. I beat cancer once and I'm will beat it again. This whole thing just sucks and I have no one to blame but myself for not having my annual checkup for 3 years. Oh well I can't change that only try to have a positive outlook that everything will be fine either way. So I'm still here and will keep you posted. Therapy is going well and working on stuff that will help me deal with stress so I don't go back to smoking. I hope everyone is doing well and keep the quit I will need you and I will soon be there for you!!! XXXOOO Kayla [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -350 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-110.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -74684
16 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, I am so sorry to hear about the cancer. It does sound like it would be a good time to quit again. You will have surgery, probably some good pain medication--he he--, your daughter will be taken care of, you will be able to sleep whenever you want, and just take it easy. I wish you all the best. new me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 336 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $70.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
16 years ago 0 1000 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, Thanks for keeping us posted and let us know how you are doing. We are here if you need our help and support. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,580 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $513.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4

Reading this thread: