Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,496 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Did you know?

10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Roses,

The more positives we can talk about the better! Wow, it is amazing how much your health has improved from quitting. All the extra energy = a lot of extra boogie boarding/surfing time
Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great Question?

I am stronger..I can walk grades and hills with no problem now.. My heart rate and blood pressure are great..I have gone from the high 150's to 170's to a blood pressure running around 117/ 80..my heart rate went from 158 on exertion to 107..I can take deep breaths now something I have not be able to do since my 20's..Even though you haven't mentioned the mind my mind is clearer now. I sleep with ease now.. I used to get 4 hrs sleeps now I get 8 or more a night..I used to suffer with anxiety and depression most every day..Now I rarely have either.

I know, probably more that you wanted to know but I felt that I to needed Shout Out about all the good things that have happened to me since I quit using nicotine and cigarettes..

Today is a good day..
Turning negatives into positives..

Red...

10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Quitting smoking cleanses your body of harmful substances. More than 4,000 individual compounds have been identified in tobacco and tobacco smoke. Among these are about 60 compounds that cause cancer.

How good does your body feel without those chemicals?!

Reading this thread: