Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,496 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Stickin to it - October Hall of Fame Winner!

11 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone,

Where does the time go?  Been the poster boy for nearly month. I recall it seemed an eternity the first days I quit smoking.  Yet overtime the days, weeks, months and yes, now years have blended; the time waits for no one. Smoking memories are very hard to think about and I don’t.  However if I inhale and think of smoke filling my lungs, it is a mental hurt that feels physical. My lungs feel they have been betrayed remembering the years of abuse.  Something we both chose to forget.  We move away and on from what has past, fortunate, yes fortunate and blessed to have put an end to the misery of smoking. 
Thank you for the honor and privilege to correspond with you.  And who will be it for November 2012?

Thank you Sly and Brenda for your accolades.  Both of you show strong resolve in maintaining a smoke free life style.

11 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats and Thank you.
This Site and the People who make it what it is are a great help to me. =)
11 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, Stickin to it! It is quite an honor and well deserved.
Nonic,

Happy to see that you have overcome the addiction, and have found that we carry on just as well or better without them. 

Thank you for your kinds words and well wishes.

Stickin
11 years ago 0 880 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sticking

Congratulations on your induction into the HOF...You have always offered consolation, counsel and hope to those in need.  Thank you for your understanding and thoughtful messages over the years. I do believe that your quit has helped many others achieve their personal goals...It doesn't get much better than that...

stay well

nonic
  • Quit Meter

$66,475.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1301 Hours: 21

Minutes: 27 Seconds: 53

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hello  Everyone,

So nice for the accolades and may I extend my appreciations to you.  Thank you for your good deeds supporting and guiding others in their quest for a longer, healthier, and financially better smoke free life.  It's really, really good that we have kicked the habit; set a goal and did just that.  Congratulations!

Thank you once again
Stickin to it
11 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your induction to the Hall of Fame.  Milestones reached during the quit process are so  very important to our well being.  This milestone is a great reward for helping others and sharing your story.  Again congrats and best wishes.

Duffis 
11 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!  Welcome to the HOF.  This is a well-earned honour...you have helped and inspired many on their journeys...now celebrate your reward!

Love Lolly.  
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! Sticking to it.. This is a Honor that you truly deserve....
I remember your helpful words of inspiration on many occasions when I started my quit journey over two years ago here on the site.. Once again I found myself inspired by your story in the Hall of fame today.. I really think that I can make this my forever quit just like you have made this your forever quit..Thank you as always for the tips and for sharing your experience with us all again today..

Red/rose

Reading this thread: