Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Willis Hall of Fame Winner For August!

11 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!
11 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Willis, well deserved.  You always have insightful advice and have been an inspiration with my quit. 
11 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mr W:
Congratulations on getting into the HOF. The incredible support you provide for every new quitter on these forums (as breather, HotSiO2, nonic, Eyja also do); and me the last several weeks are instrumental in keeping my quit going. I had a to celebrate your entry into HOF. 

Have a great weekend. 

You can do it!! We can help!!!
11 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Roses, Working , Lolly , Vincenza, Jim , Breather , all the great quitters here at SSC and Especially you Eyja, Thank you all for your kind words of support. I really feel that the work we are doing here is life and death stuff. It is that important, that much is at stake. We are all on different roads but all traveling together with a common purpose. To help ourselves and in the process help each other live longer,cleaner more pleasant lives. Thank you all for all you've done and all you continue to do. It is phenomenal.
11 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What an inspiring, well written HOF entry Willis.  I loved reading it! As Ashley mentioned, you are hugely important to SSC and have been instrumental in helping so many others gain the knowledge required to understand this addiction.  Your kind words of support, well thought out personal messages to others and willingness to share what you have learned make you the perfect candidate as the well deserving Hall of Fame Winner for August!  Congratulations on this great honor, Willis!  You deserve it!  Hope you have a great reward planned to Celebrate!!  
Your Feb '11 quit bud;  Eyja

11 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Willis!

You are a deserving winner....Welcome to the HOF....Enjoy wearing the t-shirt....using the key ring....Most of all relish the Freedom your quit has brought.

Love Lolly.  
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Willis!!  You are a dedicated member of SSC and we sincerely appreciate your support and your personal drive to stay smoke-free is very inspiring!  Keep it up. Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woo-hoo! Congratulations, willis56 ! Your words have helped me along the way several times so far. Enjoy basking in the glory that is yours this month. 
  • Quit Meter

$22,459.15

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 600 Hours: 10

Minutes: 14 Seconds: 7

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Willis!!!

I checked in this evening and just saw that you have been chosen as the Hall of Fame member for the month of August..There is no one more deserving than you to have this honor..Your unfaltering support has helped me so much in my quit Willis. I am sure it has helped many many others that have come here for support with there quits too.

Congratulations Willis!!!  Thank you for being here with a supportive ear as always...

Red.....
11 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Ashley, Don , Jim ! It means a lot to me.

N.O.P.E. will set you free !

YO ADRIAN ! I DID IT !!

Reading this thread: