Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

2 Months For Eya!!!

13 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eya - Amazing you can watch a beautiful bald eagle in your back yard.  What a symbol of inspiration.
Congratulations on reaching 2 months.  You are well on your way!
Vincenza, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eya, congrats on 2 smoke free months!  Keep taking it one day at a time and you'll go far!  Please find a nice reward to celebrate!
13 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ohhhh - you all make me blush!  Thanks Pen  for thinking of me! Wow-am flattered! Now I'll have to stick it out for another month to deserve this praise from Ron & Brenda! U C, I still only have 2 months logged; not quite 3 yet! But I'll do it - promise!
Ron; thanks for your kind words - your posts have been very fine inspiration for me too! Solid suggestions (AC book!) and thoughtful. You're right about my avatar; that's one of the eagles who frequents a fir treetop in my backyard; we've watched this eagle family grow up over the past few years - I swear they'll come to the beach with me when I head down; and float around on the ocean current breeze! So I figure 'my' eagle is flying free; keeping an eye on my quit so I can one day do the same (fly free!)
Brenda: You are one of my main quit heroes!  Since I got here, I've loved your inspiring words; your strength, your resolve and your incredible HOF story!  
Aloha: You are sunshine! 
13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A quarter of a year! What an accomplishment! I'm plan to be around to help you celebrate many more quarters, year... Congrats!
13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eya,
Congrats on the 3 months. Just getting to know you but I have high hopes you are a star quitter around here.  The bird on your avatar must be looking over you LOL.  You also have a real interest to help others here and that only is strengthening your own quit. Way to go! Keep up the great attitude and funny posts that make a more active SSC,something we all are wishing for around here.
Hope you have something fun coming up soon to celebrate your grand achievement.
AWESOME!!! 
13 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wowza! Already??!!! That is just great, Eya, you quitter, you! Keep on with it : )
13 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Eya!

Now just keep Waltzing Along!!

Best,
Penitent
  • Quit Meter

$56,705.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1123 Hours: 2

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 37

Life Gained