Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Ladycigevictor - 2 Years!

15 years ago 0 567 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, Pat--what an outstanding accomplishment!
Deb

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/1/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 339
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 13,560
Amount Saved: $3,051.00
Life Gained:
Days: 39 Hrs: 20 Mins: 29 Seconds: 11

15 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

That sounds wonderful!  Beautiful description.  We wish we were all there with you to celebrate!

Congratulations,

Ashley, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 303 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Pat.  Well deserved.  Keep up the great work.

Mr Q

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/4/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 179
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 4,296
Amount Saved: $1,342.50
Life Gained:
Days: 19 Hrs: 23 Mins: 17 Seconds: 18

• Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

15 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pat, what a wonderful reward!  Well done my friend!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/20/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 163
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 6,520
Amount Saved: $1,304.00
Life Gained:
Days: 24 Hrs: 8 Mins: 17 Seconds: 48

15 years ago 0 355 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh my Pat!  You sure do know how to celebrate!!!
Angie

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 12/30/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 31
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 372
Amount Saved: $163.68
Life Gained:
Days: 2 Hrs: 18 Mins: 56 Seconds: 33

15 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Pen, thanks for the well wishes and your encouragement.  This quit has indeed been very positive and rewarding thanks to you and the all the other great, positive people here at SSC.  I've looked up to you since I read your very first post. 

Rock, Right back atcha judging by how you're handling your quit.  Look at you go with 161 days under your belt already! 

Jim, You're coming up to your first anniversary already!!!  I'm proud of you too, keep up the great job.

Karren, It's been a pleasure watching your quit evolve the way it has.  I'd say you've done a lot for many people here and I thank you for your support too.

Tresa, YOU ROCK!!!  YOU ROLL!!  Luv ya sweetie!

Hi Josie, Thanks for doing all you do for us here, you wise, wonderful woman you.

Jazz, the quit highway was paved before I got on it.  That's the beauty of SSC, we all take turns filling in the potholes.  You never know who's going to travel with us, beside us, behind us or pull us into the right lane.  You're putting down some nice patches yourself.

MM, I remember reading your posts from 2 years ago.  What an awesome quitter you were then and here you are making this quit the "one".  You go girl!  Lol, I've taken so much time to celebrate, it's a wonder I've gotten anything done.

Angie, I am very proud....just as you should be!!!  Those 29 days are some of the hardest and the most intense  you'll have to go through.  You are helping more people here with your honesty and bravery than you know.

Ahhhh, Lainey.  It sure does feel great...you're right here with me breathing in that fabulous air.  Rewards are everywhere I look these days!

Lola, Your hard fought 18 days make me very proud of you too.  We all get to wherever we are in our quits one day at a time.  Believe it or not, I'm most impressed with anyone surviving heck week and making it through blah week.  You're doing the hard part now...it will soon start to get better.

Sparky, my friend.  I'm so happy you're back here doing the journey too.  No matter what twists and turns we have in our lives, smoking doesn't have to be part of it.  Look how you handled the latest curve-ball.  I'm so proud of how you knocked that one out of the park!

Jan, Congratulations on your anniversary!!!  I knew you'd do it.  You were one of the first people who ever replied to me...I thank you for always being there to lend a hand.  We'll both keep going strong and enjoying our accomplishments.

Stickin, You know it!  I feel so good, there isn't enough money in this whole wide world that could ever make me want to smoke again...honest, this year I will really rock...I already feel a little better and I know it's going to be a great year!

Alohakeia, lol, I don't know how I've shown anyone "the way" with the twists and turns I've taken.  Are you sure I didn't get them lost?  Anyways, thanks for thinking some of my ramblings had some advice worth reading.  You're right about my celebrating though...I'm in Mexico!!! 

For my 2 year celebration I went to a very small secluded pueblo, off the beaten path with a beach that was almost deserted.  My kind of place...I stayed in a small motel on the ocean.  The people were friendly, the food delicious and the view from the open patio restaurant overlooking the ocean was divine.  I walked in the waves and treasure hunted on the beach until the sun was setting.  The warm ocean breeze swayed the palms as I floated in the pool looking up at the stars twinkling and a sliver of the new moon shone overhead...it was truly a magical celebration.

Thanks again my friends.

Pat

Knowledge is power

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/28/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 733
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 29,320
Amount Saved: $14,660.00
Life Gained:
Days: 96 Hrs: 3 Mins: 12 Seconds: 43

• Quit Meter

$120,864.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 962 Hours: 16

Minutes: 53 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

15 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations, Pat!
 You've shown the way to so many of us, and have contributed some wonderful advice. I know you're celebrating big time. Two years is awesome!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/22/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 679
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 27,160
Amount Saved: $4,617.20
Life Gained:
Days: 97 Hrs: 4 Mins: 15 Seconds: 26

15 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is very, very good Pat!  You got to feel like a million dollars.  You can beat being a quitter  Enjoy this year as it  is when you really rock and feel great!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/22/2006
Smoke-Free Days: 1103
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 19,854
Amount Saved: $6,452.55
Life Gained:
Days: 201 Hrs: 5 Mins: 46 Seconds: 54

15 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Pat!  Two years is a fantastic accomplishment.  You've been here through it all to offer help and support and friendship.
You wear your two smoke free years very well!!!!!
Keep going strong,

Jan

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/27/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 367
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 9,175
Amount Saved: $3,027.75
Life Gained:
Days: 43 Hrs: 3 Mins: 27 Seconds: 36

15 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pat, congrats on two years.  You have made this journey with all the twist and turns that life can hand one and you have remained smoke free and I am so happy for you!!

Keep the Quit
Sparky

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 12/1/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 58
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 580
Amount Saved: $101.50
Life Gained:
Days: 8 Hrs: 10 Mins: 41 Seconds: 19

Reading this thread: