Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Change of scenery/routine ???

12 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have decided that I need to make another change in my routine..After reading posts this morning I have realized that I need to quit coming here and reading posts first thing in the morning if I want to stay in a positive frame of mind..I need to put all my energy and focus into the positives in my life... Like getting dressed and going for my walk this morning while it is still overcast and cool..This is something that clears my head, makes me feel good and keep the depression away....

Loving myself and doing what is best for me....

Red......

Josie,

Thank you for the encouragement and positive emotional support you have always given me..

Your support really does makes a difference...and helps me to keep pushing forward in a positive way..

As always,
Sid.....
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sid,

What amazing progress!

Good for you for being active and coming up with different ideas!

How peaceful those walks must be!

Love your avatar!

Josie, Health Educator
 I have taken the initiative and made some positive changes to my lifestyle this week. I felt like I was stagnating and like my life was suffocating me, so I started a new routine this past week.
I get up around 5am every morning so I have decided to do something healthy first thing in the morning. I am now getting in my car and driving to places that are very scenic in the morning for a early morning walk. This has really helped my mood, not to mention my health..My blood pressure is now in the 120's without meds and I am hoping to lose some weight too.

This has been a great change for me..I feel like I am living and breathing again..I am now looking forward to tomorrow..

Sid...

Reading this thread: