Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Sleep?

14 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

Keep working with your doctor to come up with a combination that is right for you and your body.  Your right, you can't sleep your life away.

Mental Health issues are a difficulty to understand and when you haven't experienced it, it is even harder. You are on the right path and no it won't happen overnight.  Communication is key, have you talked to a therapist yet?  How do they suggest you handle your family.

Bettering yourself is the most important thing right now.

Josie, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 194 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I know the mirtazipine makes you sleep, but unless Im near manic, I cant wake up early and Its getting worse. 

I talked to the dor about it and we weaned off the meds. I became very depressed, bad. Now im back on and I am still bad and dont want to get out of bed. I want to sleep forever.

Why dont your kids  and family understand when you have mental health issues, that you still Love them, your just not who you want to be? Its tearing me up again. I hate this!

Reading this thread: