Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

My latest successes...

13 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Diva!    I've missed you on the boards.   Good to see you back and glad to see your good news of successes!
13 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Those are great successes Diva!

Two thumbs up from me

13 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have gone back to work.
I have kept my job since.
I have been admitted in the arts program I wanted.
14 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great idea to come here Diva!

You accomplished a lot today!

Keep coming back here!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OMG Diva, I just noticed the kitten pic.  DUH!  What a cutie.  She is adorable, a fluffy little fur ball.  She'll grow up to be an orange beauty!!!!

Okay, I'm gonna to try to keep up with you - I'm gonna take a bath with soap and shampoo today.  I also made an appt. to get my hair cutt - I look like hair of the doggy on the Shaggy DA.  I hope I follow through with it.  

Diva because my weight flutucates so much I shop at second hand stores.  Some find that something they can't do.  Of course, occasionally I will splurge and buy something new, but for everyday clothes that is where  I go.  Do they have those where you live?   I also know they have places that give away clothes here.  Sometimes going to those places doesn't help our mood though  - do what makes you feel better.  You deserve a new pair of pants from whereever you go to get them.

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
- I posted news on the forum
- I actually thought of coming here in this section to give myself a pat on the back instead of wallowing in all the stuff I did not do.
- I took a shower and used the soap and shampoo to boot.
- I am wearing clean pyjamas
- I did a load of laundry today
- I actually wrote something in my journal
- I ate three actual meals today. they were not particularly healthy but at least I had three of them.
- I remembered to take my meds
- I am breathing and hanging in there
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It has been a while since anyone has posted in the successes forums so I decided to give it a try.

I have been doing my therapy homework everyday for almost three weeks now. 
I had a horrible day yesterday and was hormonal but managed not to pick fights too much and weathered my horrible day better then usual. No panic attacks!
I have bee reconnecting with friends and family.
I have activities planned this week.
My house is slowly becoming more tidy.
So those are my successes for now. I hope others will join in in posting their successes big, medium or small!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,

Way to go! What wonderful successes!! Good for you for going to your appointment, and to work, and for enjoying the compliment  
Don't minimize your successes Diva, you are doing so well and you deserve to feel great about it!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, sounds like a great accomplishment to me.  I have to learn to take compliments instead of bragging on my bargains or minimizing or rationalizing away what they say to them!  Sounds like you had some Diva fun time and that is important too.  Keep it up! 
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yesterday I went for a nice walk with mom and after to the restaurant with a friend. And I enjoyed myself. The restaurant was a bit noisy so I felt a bit more anxious but I managed to enjoy myself!

Today, even though I felt exhausted, I went to my therapist appintment and to work! Oh and I got two very nice compliments by perfect strangers about having "a lovely smile"! And well, instead of thinking to myself things to negate or minimize the compliments like I usually do, I let myself enjoy the compliments and be happy with them!

So there are my successes for today. They might not be much but I am happy with my day!

Reading this thread: