Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Weekend Prep.

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
On bad days, I try to do one thing that gives me a sense of accomplishment and that makes me feel calmer like going for a nice hour long walk. I feel a sense of accomplishment because it is good for my health and at the same time it ends up relaxing me. I also make sure to plan more things that I like to do versus things I have to do. I try to give myself a break. I do enough of the tyhings I have to do so that I can catch up on another day but once the minimum is done, I watch movies, cuddle with my cat, go chat with a good friend or family. It is hard for me to give myself a break sometimes, but I am slowly learning that it is ok to have off days and that it is more productive for me to give myself the right to be good to myself Anyway, that is how I get through tough times or tough days. -Diva
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, We all have good and bad days. On good days it seems that we are motivated to conquer the world but on bad days it€™s easy to not even move from bed. Finding motivation to overcome your fears can be hard on good days but even harder on bad days. We all know the benefits of being in control of our fears; self approval, a sense of accomplishment, enjoyment€¦ just to mention a few but it can just be hard to find the enthusiasm to get there some days. Some ways to keep on plan is to organize activities for yourself to do, both pleasurable activities and activities that give you a sense of accomplishment. Some ideas are donating to a good cause, going to the gym, helping your kids with their homework. There are plenty of other ways to get motivated to seize each and everyday too. As we prepare for the weekend, please share with us how you€™ve kept motivated on those not so good days. Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: