Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Health issues update/ Tough Choices to make

12 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red,

I just got caught up on what you wrote over the weekend.  I'm sorry you are forced to address this big choice. We are all with you and wishing for the best. How are you feeling today?

Thank you for sharing your beautiful new rose.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red,
Sometimes a break helps
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not quite sure what I am going to do yet. Having a lot of anxiety about it all..May just do a biopsy for now. I think I am going to have to take this in smaller steps. This is a lot to take in all at once. I am just not ready yet..These are such hard decisions to make..It is just not black and white. There is a lot of gray.  Will try to go to sleep early tonight and maybe I will be able to thinking more clearly in the morning..This is really scary..I may need to take a little break from it all..

Red...
Tying up loose ends....

I found the courage to call my son last night and tell him about my situation....Most importantly I got to say the things I wanted to say to him. I have written more about it in my blog..I am feeling more at peace now and am feeling very relieved.
So now I guess it is time for my next big step, to make a call next week and schedule my surgery.

Ps...
Carmie.. thank you for your prayers..I am so happy you loved the rose..
Hugs..Glad you enjoyed my first spring rose too...

Red...

12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,
I love the rose very much! You have something that I admire so much which is the ability to find beautiful things in the world and to share them with others.You have a talent for creating beautiful things as well! 
You will also be in my thoughts and prayers, Red. 
Carmie
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,
That is a beauty

On a happier note..
I wanted to share my first spring rose with everyone again this year..

Enjoy!!!
Red

Good Morning Davit,

Thank you for your support this morning. I knew I could count on you. We have both been through a lot in life and through a lot together here in the group these last 2 years and counting..I have to agree we are both strong and real survivors..We just keep on ticking not matter what and are able to find joy in the simple things in life..It is really good to know that you are here with me in spirit as you have always been since I came here..I am very grateful to have you as my friend..

Red...
Hello Sunny,
Thank you so much for you support this morning and always..Your prayers are welcome and knowing you are here with me in spirit means so much to me..

Red...
Hello Vincenza,
Thank for you support this morning..It means a lot to me..
In answer to your question about additional support..My partner has been my main support over the last 7 years and I am very grateful and lucky to have him by my side. As for family and friends. My son is the only family I have and we do not live close to each other and talk on the phone occasionally during the year. As for my friends they are here in the support group and their support has helped me through many tough times these last 2 years..
You would think I would be afraid of the surgery which I am, but my biggest fear is calling my son..I feel like I am saying goodbye..I am more afraid and sad for the ones that I would leave behind if I die in surgery than dieing it's self..
I have been the one left behind many times now so I know what that feels like..Being left behind was the hardest thing..

Red...

Reading this thread: