Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

Constant Anxiety that doesn´t go away!

7 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,
So I've been suffering with panic attacks for a few years but over the past 8-9 months I've developed new symptoms of anxiety that I never had before. I get the usually Short of breath racing heart dizziness  but lately my anxiety doesn't turn off. I have constant hot flashes sweaty palms and then have panick attacks in between with the old symptoms. My primary care started me on Celexa 20mg three weeks ago and refer s me to psych. My question is has anyone felt the constant hot flashes and sweaty palms. I'm talking first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up. I can't get out of my head and fear I have some sort of illness I've had multiple blood test over the pat few months and ER visits every doctor claims everything is normal but I feel out of body for most of the day. Very rarely to I have any relief! Is this really GAD like I'm being told? I'm turning into a hypochondriac and it's ruining my relationship with my fiancé.

Reading this thread: