Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,481 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA

Just starting the program and anxious about it.

6 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have you tried journaling foods that you ate? Sometimes food allergies can cause issues as well. Perhaps there is a connection between the anxious thoughts, and the onset of hives. 
6 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I'm obviously new here.  I don't have panic attacks per say just feelings of anxiousness and when I start feeling stressed and anxious I break out in hives.  Lately, there seems to be no specific trigger just the hives appearing randomly.  I suppose by journaling I might find triggers and such but for now just the whole process seems overwhelming.  I haven't done anything like this before.  Do others here have any similar type symptoms?  Is this a thing that happens to others?  My daughter breaks out in hives when she's anxious.  I wonder and hope that learning to manage the anxiousness will result in no hives.  I think that is the worst thing actually, I'm always worried that I'm going to break out and someone will notice.  

Reading this thread: